agre rāhau adhau ketau sarve madhya grahaḥ|
Times where most of us are at home, I thought it would be nice to understand the logical reasoning of the transits. There are many times that we have disease, calamity or uncertain economy but rarely does the world go through a “Lockdown” and “Stay at Home” is the mantra. To understand the lockdown, we need to understand Kalasarpa Yoga which is currently on in transit.
As you see in the picture above “ALL” planets are between the nodes Rahu and Ketu causing bondage or bandhana where we feel like in jail. This is exactly what’s currently happening: –
- All seven planets are between the nodes Rahu & Ketu.
- All planets are between sign Sagittarius and Gemini
- Transit of Jupiter in Capricorn on March 30, 2020, will make it even worse
- Things will get better post-May 4, 2020 as far as lockdown is concerned and otherwise too.
- Once Mars transits to Aquarius (May 4, 2020) impact of KalaSarpa Yoga will be reduced but not broken.
- The yoga will be broken on September 1, 2020, with Venus transiting Cancer.
- Expect the world to be 90% back to the normal post that period.
Om Tat Sat